Dagobaht-Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNGWIZ2 vs HR

3 posters

Go down

SNGWIZ2 vs HR Empty SNGWIZ2 vs HR

Post  RWPKRPLR1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:48 pm

Going to switch to SNGWIZ2! IMO SNGWIZ 2 looks to be a better bang for your buck on the surface than HR. I like the set fee of a $100 for SNGWIZ better than the reoccurring payments of HR. It seems that SNGWIZ has way better user interface & More features.

So what I'm curious about is, what's the product support like?, does it have built in tutorials? Is it on par or more advanced than HR?, HR lags while doing some calculations, does SNGWIZ LAG at all?

THX

RWPKRPLR1

Back to top Go down

SNGWIZ2 vs HR Empty Re: SNGWIZ2 vs HR

Post  JodaB. Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:54 pm

u tell us, also philli seems to have it
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  RWPKRPLR1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Hmmm ok Shocked 

RWPKRPLR1

Back to top Go down

Post  sngking Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Hey guys.

I am only using sng wiz 2 with hm2, I think they are still doing tweaks to it. The range calculations of your opponents is even better now in sit n go wiz 2, I think they take it right from your database but not sure. I like the layout of it, also if you click on a tournament it will still show the green check marks, red x's (mistakes) and caution sign beside hands that were important.

I have seen a lot of talk about HR though as well lately and only checked that out once or twice this past week.
I  was just doing some studying of some of my hands this evening and looking further into the icm thing. I made a pop up in hm2 with calling ranges for short handed, but I know it depends on stack sizes and such but am excited to give the adjustments a try next time I am short handed and see how it goes.

I still use sit n go wiz 1 as well as I am use to that layout more.

sngking

Back to top Go down

Post  RWPKRPLR1 Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:31 am

Thx SNGKING!!!!!!
Got my answer

The Wizard does not calculate Nash ranges, but it does allow you to export hands to holdemresources and it has many more features than holdemresource.

You can find documentation here:

http://sngwiz.com/wp/home/documentation/sitngo-wizard-2-documentation/

I won't be switching

RWPKRPLR1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum