is AlfreD2 still alive?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is AlfreD2 still alive?!

Post  Smoker.B. on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:29 am

I havent seen alfred online in ages! Shocked 

Hope he is doing ok!!!  Razz 


 What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
avatar
Smoker.B.

Posts : 586
Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is AlfreD2 still alive?!

Post  sngking on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:32 am

Thought he was a she?

sngking

Posts : 533
Likes : 13
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is AlfreD2 still alive?!

Post  JodaB. on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:43 am

Smoker.B. wrote:I havent seen alfred online in ages! Shocked 

Hope he is doing ok!!!  Razz 


 What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
you get uncomfortable when you don't get banned every few days?
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is AlfreD2 still alive?!

Post  Smoker.B. on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:19 pm

JodaB. wrote:
Smoker.B. wrote:I havent seen alfred online in ages! Shocked 

Hope he is doing ok!!!  Razz 


 What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
you  get uncomfortable when you don't get banned every few days?

ja!  Surprised 

I was wanting to ask him a question, if hes around...  Question 
avatar
Smoker.B.

Posts : 586
Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is AlfreD2 still alive?!

Post  JodaB. on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:34 pm

sure, ask here, pm them, or maybe just ask me and ill send it.
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is AlfreD2 still alive?!

Post  Smoker.B. on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:49 pm

JodaB. wrote:sure, ask here, pm them, or maybe just ask me and ill send it.

since im playing a fair bit more lately, i was wondering if i could have my own space to post hands and ramble openly and post thoughts out loud , not looking for strat talk really, just a place to ramble.. if not ill make a blog or some shit
avatar
Smoker.B.

Posts : 586
Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is AlfreD2 still alive?!

Post  JodaB. on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:01 pm

ah start a thread anywhere ( maybe cash), it'll prob get moved and set up later.
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is AlfreD2 still alive?!

Post  Smoker.B. on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:13 pm

JodaB. wrote:ah start a thread anywhere ( maybe cash), it'll prob get moved and set up later.

ok cool

if u could pass the message along to alfred, that would be great  Twisted Evil 

ty!
avatar
Smoker.B.

Posts : 586
Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is AlfreD2 still alive?!

Post  JodaB. on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:33 pm

Smoker.B. wrote:
JodaB. wrote:ah start a thread anywhere ( maybe cash), it'll prob get moved and set up later.

ok cool

if u could pass the message along to alfred, that would be great  Twisted Evil 

ty!
done!
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is AlfreD2 still alive?!

Post  sngking on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm

JodaB. wrote:
Smoker.B. wrote:I havent seen alfred online in ages! Shocked 

Hope he is doing ok!!!  Razz 


 What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
you  get uncomfortable when you don't get banned every few days?

HAHAHAHAHAHA cheers 

Joda, You have been killing it on here lately. What a Face

sngking

Posts : 533
Likes : 13
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: is AlfreD2 still alive?!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum