Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  Smoker.B. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:46 am

WAT.JPG

comp is marks father?

Shocked

Suspect

No
avatar
Smoker.B.

Posts : 586
Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  sngking on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:47 am

I don't think in real life, it's something they joke about to the best of my knowledge.

sngking

Posts : 533
Likes : 13
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  Smoker.B. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:50 am

sngking wrote:I don't think in real life, it's something they joke about to the best of my knowledge.

Mad
avatar
Smoker.B.

Posts : 586
Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  RWPKRPLR1 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:55 am



i thought they were family, but dunno now that philly says that hes been around longer.

earlier blank post : joda i was trying to say that i wanted throw the rules in play

RWPKRPLR1

Posts : 882
Likes : 22
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Ontario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  JodaB. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:56 pm


Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTyore View Post
the fact that he compounds that by saying his non-belief in race exempts him from being racist truly puts him over the top
Race isn't a real thing dumb ass, I realize you didn't know that.

Race (human classification) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
Race has been socially and legally constructed despite the lack of any scientific evidence for dividing humanity into racial baskets with any generalized genetic meaning.[20][21][22][23]
And before you say 'oh thats the Internet its not factual' its your word against wiki. Go ask a professor.

Quote:
I will say this though, darbday should not be affiliated with this site in any degree, and if something isn't done to ensure that, I will be very disappointed, and never shy away from saying that.
We know that, because then you'd have to admit you are wrong.

How about we post these magical invisible racist quotes of Darb being racist. Or we magically deleted any trace of them? We are so adamant Darb is racist that we deleted all evidence of such?
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  REEBS77 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Geeze that thread is outta control! Betr close and lock it...
avatar
REEBS77

Posts : 294
Likes : 20
Join date : 2012-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  JodaB. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:46 pm

reeebbbss ur funny!

Not my place but this thread and others are always at the top of my tapatalk!! I like this forum, but this is getting annoying.

Shouldn't we be treating everyone fairly? Shouldn't everyone that has violated the rules be banned or been banned for a small time. If what wetts is saying is true, then not everyone has been disciplined according to the rules! Which is very unfair to darb!

Comp- Yes he called you names, but I'm sure others still on here have too.
see the thing is i called a bigot for not putting an end to the racist thread hellmouth mole started and a coward for not stopping marks rants.

so really you agree with me, not sure I was calling him names or pointing out blunt truth.
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  JodaB. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:49 pm

The other funny thing is mark doesn't actually contribute ANYTHING to the forum. He just brings hate and ridicule.
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  JodaB. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:38 pm

BTW Darb - you forgot to include the fact that your Wikipedia fragment comes from a paragraph that starts "It is argued that...". It is not stating it for a fact, it is providing it as one argument in the concept of "race".
You see there are still people who believe race IS scientific fact. These people are called 'racists'.
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  REEBS77 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:07 pm

JodaB. wrote:
BTW Darb - you forgot to include the fact that your Wikipedia fragment comes from a paragraph that starts "It is argued that...". It is not stating it for a fact, it is providing it as one argument in the concept of "race".
You see there are still people who believe race IS scientific fact. These people are called 'racists'.

How do I LIKE on here!?!?!!?!?

I love how they discredit you posting something from wiki, yet a few months back when discussing your banning, they reasoned it because of a wiki article that states denying the holocaust deems someone as a racist (not that im sayin that you are doing this, cus I dont think you are). And it was like the last point in the paragraph too IIRC.

That whole forum and everything it represents gets more and more LOL by the hour.
avatar
REEBS77

Posts : 294
Likes : 20
Join date : 2012-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  RWPKRPLR1 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:21 pm

JodaB. wrote:reeebbbss ur funny!

Not my place but this thread and others are always at the top of my tapatalk!! I like this forum, but this is getting annoying.

Shouldn't we be treating everyone fairly? Shouldn't everyone that has violated the rules be banned or been banned for a small time. If what wetts is saying is true, then not everyone has been disciplined according to the rules! Which is very unfair to darb!

Comp- Yes he called you names, but I'm sure others still on here have too.
see the thing is i called a bigot for not putting an end to the racist thread hellmouth mole started and a coward for not stopping marks rants.

so really you agree with me, not sure I was calling him names or pointing out blunt truth.


I agree that you're being discriminated against, but I don't know the whole story and maybe I should be staying out of this. I wanted to point out that you were treated differently than others on the forum and should be reinstated based on that.

Comp keeps emphasizing that you called him names, so I wanted to point out that should be irrelevant in this situation.

Out of complete respect for you, I ask you, would you like me not to say anymore?



RWPKRPLR1

Posts : 882
Likes : 22
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Ontario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  JodaB. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:29 pm

RWPKRPLR1 wrote:
JodaB. wrote:reeebbbss ur funny!

Not my place but this thread and others are always at the top of my tapatalk!! I like this forum, but this is getting annoying.

Shouldn't we be treating everyone fairly? Shouldn't everyone that has violated the rules be banned or been banned for a small time. If what wetts is saying is true, then not everyone has been disciplined according to the rules! Which is very unfair to darb!

Comp- Yes he called you names, but I'm sure others still on here have too.
see the thing is i called a bigot for not putting an end to the racist thread hellmouth mole started and a coward for not stopping marks rants.

so really you agree with me, not sure I was calling him names or pointing out blunt truth.


I agree that you're being discriminated against, but I don't know the whole story and maybe I should be staying out of this. I wanted to point out that you were treated differently than others on the forum and should be reinstated based on that.

Comp keeps emphasizing that you called him names, so I wanted to point out that should be irrelevant in this situation.

Out of complete respect for you, I ask you, would you like me not to say anymore?


No I am not asking you to stop anything, but understand im not suggesting you get involved and risk your own image thats all. I do encourage you to educate yourself on all these topics that way you can make up your own mind.
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  JodaB. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:31 pm

REEBS77 wrote:
JodaB. wrote:
BTW Darb - you forgot to include the fact that your Wikipedia fragment comes from a paragraph that starts "It is argued that...". It is not stating it for a fact, it is providing it as one argument in the concept of "race".
You see there are still people who believe race IS scientific fact. These people are called 'racists'.

How do I LIKE on here!?!?!!?!?

I love how they discredit you posting something from wiki, yet a few months back when discussing your banning, they reasoned it because of a wiki article that states denying the holocaust deems someone as a racist (not that im sayin that you are doing this, cus I dont think you are). And it was like the last point in the paragraph too IIRC.

That whole forum and everything it represents gets more and more LOL by the hour.
we'll ask vikii for likes later, i might get rid of here and get r2d2 instead.

Whats really funny is everyone is learning what the word race and racist really means, and what it means to call others racist.
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  RWPKRPLR1 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:35 pm

KK Cool

RWPKRPLR1

Posts : 882
Likes : 22
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Ontario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  JodaB. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:51 pm

You have no idea what he was espousing (espousing present participle of es·pouse (Verb)
Verb

Adopt or support (a cause, belief, or way of life).
Marry., )

yes we all have disagreements between each other and get over it. He was not banned because he called me a coward for refusing to censure others calling him racist and anti-semite.

This is weird of him because people are def calling me racist, and i def called comp a coward and bigot, and he def didn't do anything about the slander... I do believe i have the pms where he denied anyone was painting me with that brush.

I warned him numerous times not to post that crap. Whether he agreed or not he should have acquiesced(acquiesced past participle, past tense of ac·qui·esce
Verb
Accept something reluctantly but without protest..)

He refused then when I gave him a last chance he just called me a coward and dared me...
I'm not sure what hes saying i refused here, I refused to spot calling him a coward and a bigot until he put and end to these guys and their hate


None of you (except for Scoops) was privey to that. You have only heard his warped version. He continually violated rules and while others have also (costanza included), they at least agreed to disagree...
I believe i have these pms, and im going to make them public. Since they are between me and comp i expect him to make them public aswell, to back up his accusations here.

He keeps talking about hidden info and mark saying all my racist stuff was taking offline, lets see it....produce it! Put and end to this
He is not getting re-instated and now that he makes up new id's to continue I'm even more against it. And to think I actually tried to protect him earlier on.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/forboon-party-poker-844760/

my very first experience with comp was him accusing me of lying about my poker screen name, he even went out of his way to show that I am a liar, ever since he has treated me like shit, I have no idea what he is trying to say about protecting me.

He needs to put an end to marks hate rants, its disgusting.
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  sngking on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:10 am

Well I put in another 2 cents, I was going to stay out of it but I am pretty sure comp's post was directed at me. Cool

sngking

Posts : 533
Likes : 13
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  JodaB. on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:22 am

sngking wrote:Well I put in another 2 cents, I was going to stay out of it but I am pretty sure comp's post was directed at me. Cool
I"m ip banned so can't even lurk Sad
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  RWPKRPLR1 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:54 am

JodaB. wrote:
sngking wrote:Well I put in another 2 cents, I was going to stay out of it but I am pretty sure comp's post was directed at me. Cool
I"m ip banned so can't even lurk Sad
Here try this http://anonymouse.org . It will let you surf any site anonymously. Very Happy

RWPKRPLR1

Posts : 882
Likes : 22
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Ontario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  JodaB. on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:43 am

Ya i expect my post to get deleted quick but ill put a link to it here and maybe someone can re link to it if scoops allows it.
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  REEBS77 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:47 pm

LMFAO so they insta ban philli for calling HM racist.... They will never get it. Ever.

Why was it me who had to call out JohnnieH for his comment? Why wasnt he insta banned?

Seriously guys, its a lost cause. #FUCKPFC
avatar
REEBS77

Posts : 294
Likes : 20
Join date : 2012-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  Smoker.B. on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:50 pm

i cant wait to get unbanned

im snap going to scoops to get him to fire bill and comp

What a Face
avatar
Smoker.B.

Posts : 586
Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  JodaB. on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Philly: ANd the quoted post means nothing cause it makes no sense and hellmuth is one of the biggest rascists around.
I feel like you meant prejudice.

Hellmouth was responsible for the most racist thread on this site, which is still allowed to be up, calling the child soldier, a piece of shit. We really need a mod to take that thread down. Its REAL racism and prejudice.

But that doesn't mean we scream and shout 'racist' its just there need to be some dispelling of ignorance. And I realize many of you dont' understand its racist and wrong, but that doesn't mean its ok.

Also this thread http://www.pokerforum.ca/f12/so-your-place-emplyment-having-christmas-lunch-dinner-29654/ is predjudice and bias and makes many people feel uncomfortable. YOu aren't allowed to talk like that at work and you shouldn't be able to talk like that on a public forum. We are not a Judaic/Christianic society, we are a multicultural one.

Philli is quite welcome to be here as far as I'm concerned. But when joins in on calling out Comp's mod skills (who has been more than accomodating to philli's past antics as anyone could hope for) I'd rather he shut down the little lap dog yapping.

HM: Philli is quite welcome to be here as far as I'm concerned
.
Thats weird because your only contribution to this site is making him feel unwelcome. Thats why me and you have a problem, cause i went off on you for doing exactly that. And the only reason you cam in this thread was to make him feel unwelcome.
HM:
But when joins in on calling out Comp's mod skills (who has been more than accomodating to philli's past antics as anyone could hope for) I'd rather he shut down the little lap dog yapping.
Ya see if i had mod hammer, you get snap time off for this. You can't call people this and you can't treat them this way, just because you view them as a 'lap dog'.

Pretty sick thing to say.


HM: Of course this is all coming from one of the biggest racists around according to him. Again without any factual notation of course.
facts are there until we erase the omar thread. Its racist and predjudice and needs to be taken down.
WEtts:
And here lies the inconsistency. How does this not warrant a ban? Where is the line drawn for a guy who consistently makes shit up in his head and puts it out there in public?

This isnt playful trolling.....
Wetts is this seriously where the inconsistency lies? You are using all your pull here to make sure justice is served by banning philly? So now philly gets banned, mark conintunes to be allowed to call me racist, and comp gets to says wetts supports the idea?

I stand by my thought wetts that the marks in this world aren't the issue, its the wetts in this world that won't stand up for whats right. I dont' like confrontation either, at all and I wish I could ignore it but I'm not able to separate others suffering from my own. This leaves me very alone in these spots.

I sincerely hope you rethink what you just did here.

Mark: He spelt is "rascist", maybe it meals "rascal"? That may be accurate. Or does he hate rascals?

Mark
Mark buddy this isn't the time for you to get picking at people

Comp: Agreed, philli gone for a week...
Great this is the equality wetts was asking for
Comp: Everybody please stop playing the race card..
Ya everyone, everyone stop using the race care, all of you. Cause thats what happening, everyone is calling everyone racist, and mark and you are just caught up in the middle. How could this have happened? Why won't everyone stop calling everyone racist? Cause thats whats happening random people just calling everyone racist.


Comp: I am not the authority on what is racist
Well that makes a lot of sense then, maybe you should step down cause your gonna need to be the authority if you are a mod.
Comp: or not but you can't just go around calling someone a racist without reason...

Thats correct but we all know Mark can. and thats because you let him.

Comp: And please don't bring darb back into the equation...
No you wouldn't want that would you, cause you will need to be accountable for this whole charade.

Johnnie: Other than pointing out others stupidity, I've never seen or heard HM say anything hateful or derogatory to anyone.
Everyone thinks you opinion isn't valid after you just said that.

JohnnyWhen (if) Phili returns I'd like an explanation over his claims that the Mods where messing around with his account. It was very unfair for him to make such an accusation then leave with backing it up.

Unless of course, he's full of shit. Which is most likely the case.
So you just came in this thread to hate on philly, youd be warned if i was a mod. Thx for your contribution to this society.

Also this thread: http://www.pokerforum.ca/f12/btp-jules-darb-smoke-ram-friends-bc-ramblings-29523/

Flat out mark starts the train to ruin, comp verifys thats ok to do, and OP has nothing to do but lock a very poker and very pfc related story



Last edited by JodaB. on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  JodaB. on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:09 pm

REEBS77 wrote:LMFAO so they insta ban philli for calling HM racist.... They will never get it. Ever.

Why was it me who had to call out JohnnieH for his comment? Why wasnt he insta banned?

Seriously guys, its a lost cause. #FUCKPFC
the philli ban is wetts fault he really dropped the ball
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  JodaB. on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Smoker.B. wrote:i cant wait to get unbanned

im snap going to scoops to get him to fire bill and comp

What a Face
you think scoops will listen to you?
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  Smoker.B. on Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:28 pm

JodaB. wrote:
Smoker.B. wrote:i cant wait to get unbanned

im snap going to scoops to get him to fire bill and comp

What a Face
you think scoops will listen to you?

ja

rabbit
avatar
Smoker.B.

Posts : 586
Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum