How is everyone doing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How is everyone doing?

Post  RWPKRPLR1 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:37 pm

How goes the grind everyone? better yet, how's life outside of poker treating you guys?

I see you guys are slowly resurrecting PFC one post at a time!

Joda: Its great to see the powerful mind of nick able to help others without restrictions. Have you been able to get any new students since you return to PFC?

Smoke: Great work being patient with some of those guys that were trying to bring up the past.

RWPKRPLR1

Posts : 882
Likes : 22
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Ontario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  JodaB. on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:36 am

I still have many restrictions ha Wink

I NEED a 2 + 2 account but can't make one from where i am, maybe someone here is brave enough. H?
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  sngking on Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:56 pm

Hi Rw!

Things have been pretty bad for me in poker and outside of poker the last 2 months. 40 buyin (approaching 50 buyin Rolling Eyes downswing) and my game feels like a total mess. Crying or Very sad I am doing some minor adjustments and trying to stay and look for the positives but it's not easy right now.lol.

Outside of poker I got a shoulder injury 2 months ago, am not working full schedule and insurance company is not paying as of right now so I am on the skinny for bankroll.

But I am slowly getting better and might be back on full shifts next week so that might be a plus.

sngking

Posts : 533
Likes : 13
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  RWPKRPLR1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:38 am

JodaB. wrote:I still have many restrictions ha Wink

I NEED a 2 + 2 account but can't make one from where i am, maybe someone here is brave enough. H?


Ha! Maybe if you didn't perma ban yourself you wouldn't need the help lol




sngking wrote:Hi Rw!

Things have been pretty bad for me in poker and outside of poker the last 2 months. 40 buyin (approaching 50 buyin Rolling Eyes downswing) and my game feels like a total mess. Crying or Very sad I am doing some minor adjustments and trying to stay and look for the positives but it's not easy right now.lol.

Outside of poker I got a shoulder injury 2 months ago, am not working full schedule and insurance company is not paying as of right now so I am on the skinny  for bankroll.

But I am slowly getting better and might be back on full shifts next week so that might be a plus.

Sup SNG!

Sucks to hear you're going through a big downswing, but hey at least you haven't lost your composure! I see so many players(including myself from time to time) move away from their game in order to recoup their losses.. Don't do that!! Keep grinding and studying, things will go your way sooner or later.


Ya insurance can be a bitch! Its hard now with no money rolling, but when they do pay you out, think of the big check you are going to get!

How many more weeks of recovery will it will take to get back into work full time?


also wtf is going on with stars?? I played 2 games last night for the first time in a while and the late Sunday volume was way down!?!? Normally the $2 rebuy 500 cap always hits its cap! not this time it only had 245 entries.. did they lose a market or did rational group take their bots with them lol jk

I did notice this before, but why did stars drop most of their gtd's? obv answer is lower volume, but i was wondering if there was more to the story?


Last edited by RWPKRPLR1 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

RWPKRPLR1

Posts : 882
Likes : 22
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Ontario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  JodaB. on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:41 am

cool dude, ya jackoclown@mail.com set it up with that, don't care what the name just make it something random Wink
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  JodaB. on Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:44 am

by the way its urgent because i can save poker if i can get back on.
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  RWPKRPLR1 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:31 pm

Bahahaha I will set it up when I get home( 2am my time) that's best I can do.

RWPKRPLR1

Posts : 882
Likes : 22
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Ontario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  JodaB. on Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:25 pm

RWPKRPLR1 wrote:Bahahaha I will set it up when I get home( 2am my time) that's best I can do.
Thats fine but when poker is saved and everyone is like "what took it so long" im gonna be like "ry had to wait to get home at 2am"  Razz
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  Smoker.B. on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:32 pm

yo RW whats up man.

Things are good with me, poker is good, and PFC is, well, PFC  Razz 

I just caught up with dagobah and saw your house.. im so sorry for your loss with that, that was INSANE  Shocked 

how are u doing? glad u are ok.
avatar
Smoker.B.

Posts : 586
Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  sngking on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:39 pm

Don't know when I will be back to full duties but we are going to test out going to full shifts next week.

I am not holding my breath about the insurance payout,lol.

Sng games have actually doing slightly better the last few days in terms of how many "regs" there are in 1 game, but it's still a lil dried up here and there during some times, but ya low numbers right now on stars hope it picks back up once summer is done.

sngking

Posts : 533
Likes : 13
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  Smoker.B. on Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:24 pm

sngking wrote:Don't know when I will be back to full duties but we are going to test out going to full shifts next week.

I am not holding my breath about the insurance payout,lol.

Sng games have actually doing slightly better the last few days in terms of how many "regs" there are in 1 game, but it's still a lil dried up here and there during some times, but ya low numbers right now on stars hope it picks back up once summer is done.

philli, how many "regs" play 1.50 sngs?
avatar
Smoker.B.

Posts : 586
Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  sngking on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:59 pm

Smoker.B. wrote:
sngking wrote:Don't know when I will be back to full duties but we are going to test out going to full shifts next week.

I am not holding my breath about the insurance payout,lol.

Sng games have actually doing slightly better the last few days in terms of how many "regs" there are in 1 game, but it's still a lil dried up here and there during some times, but ya low numbers right now on stars hope it picks back up once summer is done.

philli, how many "regs" play 1.50 sngs?

You would be surprised. Low/midstakes guys are playing them to get in volume or something I don't get it either.

sngking

Posts : 533
Likes : 13
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  RWPKRPLR1 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:32 am

JodaB. wrote:
RWPKRPLR1 wrote:Bahahaha I will set it up when I get home( 2am my time) that's best I can do.
Thats fine but when poker is saved and everyone is like "what took it so long" im gonna be like "ry had to wait to get home at 2am"  Razz

Pm'd... Ok now quit wasting time, poker needs a bat like short guy to save it!! Very Happy 

Smoker.B. wrote:yo RW whats up man.

Things are good with me, poker is good, and PFC is, well, PFC  Razz

I just caught up with dagobah and saw your house.. im so sorry for your loss with that, that was INSANE  Shocked

how are u doing? glad u are ok.

Thats great to hear everything is good with you! I still follow you on twitter. keep up the good work on great twitter acct you have created. just stay away from the podcasts lol

 I'm good thanks. Now that the fog has cleared I am realizing that I have just started to touch the surface of the worst part of all of this, dealing with insurance. we're in heavy negotiations at the moment over rebuild and demolition costs. we are looking at a claim of about 400-500k.  

sngking wrote:Don't know when I will be back to full duties but we are going to test out going to full shifts next week.

I am not holding my breath about the insurance payout,lol.

Sng games have actually doing slightly better the last few days in terms of how many "regs" there are in 1 game, but it's still a lil dried up here and there during some times, but ya low numbers right now on stars hope it picks back up once summer is done.

That's good to hear that you're going test out if your ready to go back full time. Just means one step closer to getting the money flow moving again.

I don't know who your insurance is with, but I would fight it to death if you truly believe that you are entitled to that money. what do you stand to lose?go aggro on those bitches.

i dont know if the end of the summer will help, i think what we need is a green skinned alein with a black mask to save the poker world!!lol Twisted Evil  Very Happy

RWPKRPLR1

Posts : 882
Likes : 22
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Ontario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  JodaB. on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:59 pm

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/view-poker-sites-should-start-accepting-bitcoins-1462166/index13.html?s=20f569b0c567f7c584485818a77a2909

post #183 Wink

quote it and say something random if your brave, then it won't get taken down

regardless gl poker!
< ^ ^ >
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  sngking on Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Well I guess that's it for here, Well it was good there for the most part to be able to talk about hands and such...........

sngking

Posts : 533
Likes : 13
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  JodaB. on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:04 pm

sngking wrote:Well I guess that's it for here, Well it was good there for the most part to be able to talk about hands and such...........
you leavin?
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  Smoker.B. on Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:33 pm

lol
avatar
Smoker.B.

Posts : 586
Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum