PMs with comp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PMs with comp

Post  JodaB. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Not sure I have them all, have to look for someother ones, but whatever comp can make it all public, he talks like i have something to hide:

Also if i am missing something here and im being ignorant or an asshole feel free to point that out as if I am missing something we could certainly help clear it all up.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TempDD
also the reason that most people on here play poker as a hobby is because they forum is so stagnant good player won't stay. I believe there should be a healthy mix of both.

As for why a bunch of friends can get together and rib mark for a couple posts and he doesn't mind, where people like me fly off the handle because Im being called racist and anti semetic and yoy won't put a stop to it, im sure you can figure out the difference. But I guess it makes you feel better to falsely justify you holding my arms back while everyone takes shots at me.

I met John in real life life and he had a good opinion of me. Now he is unsure because you let a couple assholes run around saying I hate Jews.

I also know dennisbc irl and he knows my sister. I doubt he subscribes to the fact im hatefule towards anyone and i still talk to him about poker irl
Look Nick, I was almost convinced to allow you back on and plead your case with Jesse, but your attitude doesn't appear to have changed. I am not stepping down nor does Jesse want me to. If you can't accept that and change your attitude then good luck to you. Again you keep bringing up poker, not important to this situation at all... So how do you survive on 2+2 with this attitude? I would think they would crucify you...

FYI, forget trying to convert this site into another 2+2 as far as poker content goes, not going to happen.. Also this site is much more into live poker than you are used to, different game, different animal.
There are a lot of VERY successful live players on here that you may not even be aware of. Most of them play very little online.

Also not sure I recall anyone saying you hate jews but you have to admit you did post a lot of anti-semetic stuff on here. You later claimed you posted it to provoke discussion and refused to retract it. This is not the forum for that no matter what section you post it in..

Your 1% stuff was just funny and while it may have been controversial it wasn't hatefull towards any one race/religion/ethnic group. The holocaust denial stuff was. Do you see the difference?
__________________
If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012..


Last edited by JodaB. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PMs with comp

Post  JodaB. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:13 pm


Quote:
Originally Posted by TempDD
or you need an objective 2nd opinion. a 2nd mod, at least, maybe 2 or 3 more.....but not from the clique, have to be outside that group. Thats a very hard thing to do, because the group would want to chose mods from there clique.
I have 2nd opinions that are NOT from my perceived clique of friends... johnt and wildbill have both been suggested as possibly good mod candidates and I agree however neither are exactly eager nor do they understand your views... Look Nick, I would prefer that all of us get along, even with different views, but you (and costanza as well) make it very difficult with your constant lashing out... While I have no doubt your intentions are good, you have to learn how to communicate in a concise, clearly understandable way to achieve the effects you wish. Being contoversial all the time will only cause people to turn on you and you will get nowhere..
I know I am coming at this whole thing from a direction you don't understand, but you have to remember I have been through the corporate wars in my business life which has no doubt tainted my views, but one thing I have learned is beating my head against a wall will get me nowhere.. I'm hoping you are not a wall..

Remember, none of this has anything to do with poker... That is a hobby to most on here and is not real life. I really don't care whether you make or lose money at poker, it's not important...
__________________
If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012..
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PMs with comp

Post  JodaB. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:15 pm

[quote]
Originally Posted by TempDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by compuease
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempDD
Comp you just wrote me a message saying nobody here suggested I hate jews.
If that is all you got out of that pm, then you are a lost cause.. Your comprehension skills are sorely lacking..
no I will respond to the pm, i appreciate the conversation, but its not much of a conversation if your suggesting this is over nothing. I pmd you and scoops because jonnhy said I would be happy if it was jewish kids that got shot.

I'd like to respond your pm, but I have to make sure your not going to shy away from the truth of it.
your truth or the real truth? Your problem is your mind is closed and you are inflexible. Even those who you consider your friends on here tell me the same thing, also that you are very difficult to understand. I concur.
FYI, JohnnieH retracted that himself without any urging from me. You never were that reasonable..
I never said this discussion was over nothing, in fact quite the opposite. Do you not comprehend what you read?
__________________
If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012..
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PMs with comp

Post  JodaB. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:16 pm


Quote:
Originally Posted by TempDD
no comp, the truth that people here are calling me racist anti semeitic and saying i hate jews. You denied that, and we can't really have a conversation until you admit people around here are saying I hate jews, but you keep avoiding the subject I guess cause you don't want to admit that you are wrong about saying that no one here is saying those things.

Hence why youve brought up my reading comprehension twice.

My reading comprehension exceeds yours greatly, and has since I was a child.

I'm hoping you can get over this and admit that people here are suggesting I hate jews.
goodbye darb, you are never going to fit in here, just too closed minded... Find somewhere else.. Challenging me just won't work, a lot smarter people than you have tried. Everyone on here, including those whom you consider friends have said you don't listen. In some ways you are still very childlike... good luck to you...
__________________
If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012..
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PMs with comp

Post  JodaB. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:17 pm

Not going to comment on your threats as that's Jessie's business.. You do realize that we have all the threads that you thought were deleted in the archives don't you? Some of them are pretty hateful, especially towards me.. That plus the anti-semetism that you refused to stop was why you got banned.
I will let Jesse deal with you directly as I have no respect at all for you after what you called me.. It was NOT for you telling me to put a stop to multiple people getting upset with your ridiculous rants.

Suggest you not post on the site until you talk to Jesse..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempDD
I sent you a copy of a letter sent to scoops,

I won't be using this account to post as I respect my banning. Its my only way to communicate with you and scoops.

I'm seeking legal advice if this doesn't stop. Don't laugh cause I'm making 10k a month.

When I posted the video about the holocaust I did so to talk about the other sides view. It was not my view, and I said that, the thread is still there. I didn't say anything anti semitic nor did I imply it.

I know the holocaust happened.

I'm not anti semitic, there were no anti semitic quotes or posts. If you are a decent intelligent person I urge you to have a short dialog with me to find out if there is a hateful bone in my body vs any group let alone Jews.



We have to establish the truth of this, if I'm anti semetic then yes I don't think you should have to tolerate me.

But if I'm not, then maybe youll understand why I got so upset with you when you let everyone paint me with that brush.
__________________
If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012..
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PMs with comp

Post  JodaB. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:19 pm

Look darb, I don't hold any ill will to you at all, in fact quite the opposite, however you absolutely refused to stop posting that stuff even when I asked you not too. I can dig out all the posts (many not viewable by other than mods) and pm's if I needed to but can't honestly be bothered. If (with Jesse's approval of course) we let you back on and you apologized publically for posting that stuff, would you agree to stay non controversial? I couldn't care less about anything you called me, my skin is way too thick for that.
You could of course be as controversial as you want in poker threads about poker of course...
I'm not sure what sort of reaction your reinstatement would get however... You would have to have somewhat a thick skin yourself.. I couldn't possibly protect you completely...

Keep in mind this would be Jesse's call...

Oh, and I'm sure it was just a couple of members who suggested talking to me.. costanza and jules... costanza is on thin ice himself..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempDD
Please don't think of it as threats, im only asking that you don't allow people to slander and spread hate towards me. I think thats fair and I don't know why you feel it should be allowed. I understand you are upset because of the things I called you...I called you a biggot because you were allowing them to slander me and say hateful things but in the meantime you were banning me for saying hateful things THAT I DIDN'T EVEN SAY.

You misunderstood me about the last message, I know that you have everything, nothing I know of was deleted. Mark keeps referring to wishing all the stuff I said wasn't deleted, but you won't explain to him that its all there. There is nothing anywhere about me not liking Jews because its not true.

The thing I actually said to start that was that Israel owns the US, I said that because of this http://salonesoterica.wordpress.com/...an-government/

And was waiting for a discussion about how all our governements work togetether AND against each other, and that national boundaries are illusory. I wasn't suggest the jews run the world and are responsible for all bad things.

Thats what GTA said, and if you ask mark to quote something bad I said he'll say 'what gta said'. This is because I never said one bad thing. This is also because I don't feel any ill will towards Jews or any other such group.

I think its terrible GTA mark and HM are calling me anti semetic when I am not. And I think its horrible you are watching them smiling about it.

I didn't post the holocaust video to suggest the holocaust didn't happen, I posted it to show how intolerant we are to other peoples views. It wasn't MY view...its their view...and the problem with the world is we ostracize people instead of educate them.

Before we talk about the things I said to you....we have to find out if I am anti semetic or not...because it has a huge importance on what happened after I labeled such a thing....

Yes I got upset with you, you continue to let them call me horrible things that are untrue.

I won't be posting so don't worry about that.

Some of the members asked if me and you could sort this out.
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PMs with comp

Post  JodaB. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:21 pm

Re: pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempDD
Quote:
Originally Posted by compuease
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempDD
also I'm cleary smarter than all these people, is this what bothers you
?
And THAT is the net of it... You are not.. You are merely more arrogant than the rest...

If you were smarter you wouldn't be strung out on drugs most of the time, you admitted that more than once..
Yes you suggested the reason I am bad at poker is because I smoke weed.

It turns out I smoke weed all day then entire time I grind and for all I can find I am the most profitable mass tabling 180 man grinder in the world.

betrthanphil has been convinced i have changed the game and I'm in talks with one of pokers premiere authors to do so.

I have cutting edge poker knowledge I would like to get out so I can continue to advance it.

Yes I smoke weed every day all day. You were lied to about it killing brain cells. I have understood more about game theory than this entire group put together.

Again lets have a conversation and not try to change to different subject like MJ, because when I state my opinions and they differ, I get banned.
YOU ARE NOT SMARTER, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL...
__________________
If someone doesn't hate you, you're a wimp... comp: circa 2012..
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PMs with comp

Post  Smoker.B. on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:00 pm

lolllll

Razz
avatar
Smoker.B.

Posts : 586
Likes : 23
Join date : 2013-01-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PMs with comp

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum