Shove coaching...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shove coaching...

Post  JodaB. on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:08 pm

I'm getting the nash calculator license again so if anyone wants to spend some time on skype working on shove/call ranges lemme know.
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shove coaching...

Post  RWPKRPLR1 on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:49 pm

That would be awesome if u can spare some time on a weekend.

RWPKRPLR1

Posts : 882
Likes : 22
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Ontario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shove coaching...

Post  JodaB. on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:12 pm

RWPKRPLR1 wrote:That would be awesome if u can spare some time on a weekend.
yup i usually grind till about 4pm bc time
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shove coaching...

Post  RWPKRPLR1 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:43 am

Ok let me know when you get your license. I am free for the next two Sunday's. What program r u using for this?

RWPKRPLR1

Posts : 882
Likes : 22
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Ontario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shove coaching...

Post  JodaB. on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:20 pm

RWPKRPLR1 wrote:Ok let me know when you get your license. I am free for the next two Sunday's. What program r u using for this?
the nash calculator, i should have it by this sunday.
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shove coaching...

Post  RWPKRPLR1 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Are you free next Sunday instead? I'm mid way through this series on hand reading and I have discovered that there is more to this than I thought. I would like to finish watching the vids and then apply it to HH's and game play before moving on.

Thx,
Ryan

RWPKRPLR1

Posts : 882
Likes : 22
Join date : 2013-01-14
Location : Ontario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shove coaching...

Post  JodaB. on Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:29 pm

RWPKRPLR1 wrote:Are you free next Sunday instead? I'm mid way through this series on hand reading and I have discovered that there is more to this than I thought. I would like to finish watching the vids and then apply it to HH's and game play before moving on.

Thx,
Ryan
might be just lemme know, also while you play you should saw about 10 shove situations that you aren't confident on.
avatar
JodaB.

Posts : 1327
Likes : 93
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shove coaching...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum