Dagobaht-Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

strategy thoughts / approach to the game

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

strategy thoughts / approach to the game - Page 2 Empty Re: strategy thoughts / approach to the game

Post  JodaB. Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:54 am

Smoker.B. wrote:i didnt say anything about clicking buttons.

my enitre posts were regarding to mental approach to the game.

not the actual execution of playing.
Listen we know you are going to do anything in your power to resist actually learning about the game. I'm not sure what you are trying to do by stringing together random poker forum strat talk phrases.

You think people are playing make believe but they really are learning REAL poker concepts.

8 years you've ignored strategy...maybe its time to say "fuck it, I give in, maybe random button clicking isn't for me, maybe I should stop being ridiculous and actually learn how to play".

Ur on a strat forum num nuts....
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

strategy thoughts / approach to the game - Page 2 Empty Re: strategy thoughts / approach to the game

Post  JodaB. Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:11 am

Its like walking in an NHL locker room and being like "hey guys, you ever thought of not listening to your coach? you ever thought of not using set plays? You think Crosby is good cause he practiced? No crosby got there because he just tried random things."

You think that NHL locker room is going to appreciate you being there? What are you hoping to accomplish, telling a professional winning player that they are doing it wrong, just because you are too lazy to really learn about the game.

I told you poker is about learning, not about trying to win....losing recs try to win, winning players try to learn improve and grow....winning is just a bonus.
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoker.B. Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:26 am

can i get a 1 day ban, because im tempted to lose it.

ty.
Smoker.B.
Smoker.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:45 am

Whats really happened is the people in the other forums have been abusive towards u, and sometimes when we don't understand what's happen we develop an affinityfor the same treatment.

Every so often you feel like jumping in front of every and doing what I call "pulling out your winky".  You jump in front of a bunch of people who have spent many many hours studying the very deep nature of the game, and you try to tell them everything they know is wrong.  You continue to argue with people who are obviously more knowledgeable than you at poker.

Is it because you like the attention?  So you can 'get in a heated debate' like all the other players seem to?  Even tho we both know you don't know what you are talking about.

This forum is for learning about poker, if you want to make redic posts about ignoring strategy and studying the game, then you should probably post on a non strat forum.

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! my backer is out of the country, hows about we play hu4rollz?
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoker.B. Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:56 am

u in particular have so much more to offer, than grinding micro sit and go's

u are capable of so much more and u are content grinding some sort of semi mediocre income that u only get half of

you can pass judgement on everybody else, but cant handle people casting judgment on you

get your shit together, and start doing something with your game.

not disrespecting, just want to see more from you because i know u can do it. if anybody can, its you.

Smoker.B.
Smoker.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:57 am

Let's settle this with probabilistic division of circular math counters!
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:03 am

Smoker.B. wrote:

u in particular have so much more to offer, than grinding micro sit and go's

u are capable of so much more and u are content grinding some sort of semi mediocre income that u only get half of

you can pass judgement on everybody else, but cant handle people casting judgment on you

get your shit together, and start doing something with your game.

not disrespecting, just want to see more from you because i know u can do it. if anybody can, its you.

Yes but you see you don't just say "im going for it" and thats how you do it. You have to work your way up mathematically with proper bankroll management.

You need to one day understand that even phil ivey would bust 100% of the time, if he didn't manage his bankroll properly.

I'll be fine dood, I study this game intensely, just because you don't have patience in poker, or my progress and can't see value in my play, doesn't mean I need to change anything about my plan and path.

Lets do this hu shit! Show me 'outside of the box'
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoker.B. Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:11 am

yeah, because br management and learning has gotten u so far ? you have been playing the same games for like 3 years and havent gone anywhere, that trend aint changing any time soon

am i lying?

its time for u to get over to mtts like u have been wanting to for ages , and pwn it up!

bounce 

also , u always give the same stupid winky reference, and u are doing the same... calling me out HU? i would rape u a new asshole, u cant play anything past a 20bb stack

Smoker.B.
Smoker.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:21 am

Yes i accept ur challenge, lets go..ill play you with 24 tables goin

4 tables hu nlhe?

i might only know 20bbs (lol), but you don't know how to play at any bb level Wink
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:20 pm

how long i gotta wait!!??
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoker.B. Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:48 pm

sorry, i was busy having a life for a couple hours  Laughing 

i really have no interest in playing you nick, we used to be same team, also, i bet your backer would have a huge issue with it!  Mad 

im sad because i was actually trying to go somewhere with this thread, before u shit all over it.

i wasnt disrespecting anybody "learning" poker, or math, or whatever else it is that you do, I was trying to focus on the long term train of thought that players need to apply to be successful

unfortunately, i never got to my point, but ill just say, you missed where I was going because of your ignorance.
Smoker.B.
Smoker.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:56 pm

oh no i wasn't shitting on anything, just letting you know that every so often you "sneakily" slip threads into strategy sections where your only purpose is to declare you have no intentions of playing poker in a reasonable fashion, and no intentions in discussing strategy.

You clearly just like the attention so im giving it to you...my backer will be fine with it, don't worry we'll play micro stakes too!
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:49 pm

Smoker.B. wrote: i would rape u a new asshole, u cant play anything past a 20bb stack

yo, im waitin!!! we can even play as deep as you want!
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoker.B. Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:48 pm

Yo why don't u take that money u can use to play me HU , and save it for when u go into make up again

Smoker.B.
Smoker.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  sngking Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:04 pm

Smoker.B. wrote:Yo why don't u take that money u can use to play me HU , and save it for when u go into make up again

Oh snap! Razz 

Btw don't hate on sng's you! Evil or Very Mad 

And joda please tell me you don't believe in that "play you hu for rollz" crap. Rolling Eyes 

sngking

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Smoker.B. wrote:Yo why don't u take that money u can use to play me HU , and save it for when u go into make up again

thats what a backer is for, plus ill make more monies playing you heads up. You said you'd rape me, lets do this!?
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  REEBS77 Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:47 am

IMO, I think you two should do the following....

- Play a number of hands in NL micro cash (play HU)
- Play a number of hands in PLO micro cash (play HU)
- Play a number of $2.50 180s

Obv agree to #s ahead of time.

Look at results of said matchups. Determine winner based on pre determined criteria.

Realize that whoever won prob just ran good over a small sample...

Stop waving wieners all over dago.

Twisted Evil 
REEBS77
REEBS77

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:25 am

no the best way to do this is straight up hu nlhe. Button clicking vs math, winner is obviously the best ever...

JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2