Dagobaht-Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bitcoin's creator

2 posters

Go down

bitcoin's creator Empty bitcoin's creator

Post  JodaB. Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:27 pm

imho, this is the issue you have. even your "apology" paragraph suggests that you are smarter and obviously correct in your beliefs, and everyone else who disagrees with you just doesn't "receive truths well". do you not see how that kind of phrasing comes off as a bit arrogant and closed-minded?

Trigs, slow down for a moment.  I am trying to tell you that person that everyone thought was arrogant and crazy, ACTUALLY, did liberalize the people and give them back their government and monetary system like he was saying he would in 1955.

Let's not jump to the conclusion that I am crazy arrogant and close-minded....not yet please. 

well, there's also the other issue of not outright stating your point on any matter and instead phrasing it in a way that you constantly dance around some mystical realization that you seem to never be able to explain in simple words.
Yes I admit it, I have troubles communicating, now read ideal money and note the style.

why risk getting banned for this post? risk getting banned again for posting in strat thread instead.
After a year of being banned I came in and posted my thoughts on EVERY single new strat post since I left.  took me hours to do, it was insta deleted.

Nash is alive and he has been touring the world for the last 10 years talking about a new kind of money technology and what each country should do in relation to it...

JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

bitcoin's creator Empty Re: bitcoin's creator

Post  sngking Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:55 pm

I am a lil worried about you, Are you on a losing streak? Backer and you fighting? Been playing too many tables for too long?.

sngking

Back to top Go down

Post  sngking Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:26 pm

sngking wrote:I am a lil worried about you, Are you on a losing streak? Backer and you fighting? Been playing too many tables for too long?.

Don't worry you're not alone! I am on a losing streak, employer and I in a big fight and everything is going to shit!

sngking

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum