Dagobaht-Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here's a spot

4 posters

Go down

here's a spot Empty here's a spot

Post  Superman Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 am

Full Tilt Poker Game #32103699072: $10,000 Guarantee (249123748), Table 46 - 140/280 Ante 25 - No Limit Hold'em - 21:12:15 PT - 2013/02/12 [00:12:15 ET - 2013/02/13]
Seat 1: LULU HELIPA (2,805)
Seat 2: Bcboy72 (9,832)
Seat 3: lemberg1715 (3,722)
Seat 4: Kingphil30 (4,442)
Seat 5: geoc8 (2,370)
Seat 6: ceaserrr (1,990)
Seat 7: pocketjacks83 (2,220)
Seat 8: Grave Danger3 (3,545)
Seat 9: Bob_A7 (11,280)
LULU HELIPA antes 25
Bcboy72 antes 25
lemberg1715 antes 25
Kingphil30 antes 25
geoc8 antes 25
ceaserrr antes 25
pocketjacks83 antes 25
Grave Danger3 antes 25
Bob_A7 antes 25
geoc8 posts the small blind of 140
ceaserrr posts the big blind of 280
The button is in seat #4
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Bcboy72 [Jc Ah]
pocketjacks83 folds
Grave Danger3 has 15 seconds left to act
Grave Danger3 folds
Bob_A7 folds
LULU HELIPA folds
Bcboy72 raises to 560
FinaLKa777 (Observer): БОБ
lemberg1715 raises to 3,697, and is all in
Kingphil30 folds
geoc8 folds
ceaserrr has 15 seconds left to act
ceaserrr calls 1,685, and is all in
Bcboy72 has 15 seconds left to act
Bcboy72 has requested TIME

Both villains are good players...platinum and ftops winner

Superman

Back to top Go down

here's a spot Empty Re: here's a spot

Post  JodaB. Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:37 am

Yeah we can all ajo from this position with 20bbs antes I think without to much thought. Since its mostly LP ranges are looser than usual. Vs good player for sure we can call this off.

This is the beauty of my style, I can call off a9s here if I want, any pair, maybe kqs vs some. Because I'm so loose this iffy spots just become snap calls.

but ya I had troubles with this spot about a year ago, and btp would just be like dude call. Once I started calling I noticed they show up with alot of funky hands and we often end up with a deep stack to start 3bet bluffing pre with (thats the next thing that gets crazy).
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  RWPKRPLR1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:03 am

crap didnt even read the post when i hit the - button Exclamation was curious to what it was sorry lol

RWPKRPLR1

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:04 am

RWPKRPLR1 wrote:crap didnt even read the post when i hit the - button Exclamation was curious to what it was sorry lol
ur racist, banned!
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  RWPKRPLR1 Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:06 am

Mad

RWPKRPLR1

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoker.B. Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:30 am

RWPKRPLR1 wrote: Mad

Mad
Smoker.B.
Smoker.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  Superman Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:19 am

JodaB. wrote:Yeah we can all ajo from this position with 20bbs antes I think without to much thought. Since its mostly LP ranges are looser than usual. Vs good player for sure we can call this off.

This is the beauty of my style, I can call off a9s here if I want, any pair, maybe kqs vs some. Because I'm so loose this iffy spots just become snap calls.

but ya I had troubles with this spot about a year ago, and btp would just be like dude call. Once I started calling I noticed they show up with alot of funky hands and we often end up with a deep stack to start 3bet bluffing pre with (thats the next thing that gets crazy).

I was confident that a call was good, as the first jammer was playing back at me a lot. I didn't much care about second one as his stack was small enough that I just needed to beat the first guy. Turns out I had it backwards... first jammer had AKo, second AsTs, K in window, J on the turn to give me hope, and the river spade completed A10's flush.

Superman

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:23 am

Superman wrote:
JodaB. wrote:Yeah we can all ajo from this position with 20bbs antes I think without to much thought. Since its mostly LP ranges are looser than usual. Vs good player for sure we can call this off.

I was confident that a call was good, as the first jammer was playing back at me a lot. I didn't much care about second one as his stack was small enough that I just needed to beat the first guy. Turns out I had it backwards... first jammer had AKo, second AsTs, K in window, J on the turn to give me hope, and the river spade completed A10's flush.
Dammit didn't 2nd jammer in there. Can still call, folding won't be too bad, but seems like a call still. If I had a read either way that would swing it. Sometimes I'll look at the field size and see 2000 people and just call.
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  Superman Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:26 am

JodaB. wrote:
Superman wrote:

Dammit didn't 2nd jammer in there. Can still call, folding won't be too bad, but seems like a call still. If I had a read either way that would swing it. Sometimes I'll look at the field size and see 2000 people and just call.

That is me trying to win the tournament RIGHT NOW...

But yeah, had second jammer been a big stack, wouldn't have called...with his stack, again, he doesn't matter to me as long as I beat the first one.

Superman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down