Dagobaht-Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb - Page 3 Empty Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  sngking Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:50 pm

Yes Darb you are correct, I meant prejudice, I was on my stupid phone that likes to auto correct and honestly I was posting too fast as I really don't want to waste more time than I need to on there. Not to make excuses I used the wrong word which now makes me look like Mark in regards to you. Sad So I do take accountability for that.

I am actually quite happy not being on there for another week, it's the reason why I got banned if I am at all upset.

Let's be honest the real reason is my previous post to that one saying comp should not be a mod and cause wetts and comp are buddy buddy which is the concerns a few have brought up and I support Darbday.

I'm sure all the tough guys will come out now since I can't defend myself.......... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by sngking on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

sngking

Back to top Go down

Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb - Page 3 Empty Re: Moved from PFC: Accusations vs Darb

Post  sngking Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:02 pm

REEBS77 wrote:LMFAO so they insta ban philli for calling HM racist.... They will never get it. Ever.

Why was it me who had to call out JohnnieH for his comment? Why wasnt he insta banned?

Seriously guys, its a lost cause. #FUCKPFC

Ya I know it's a lost cause and I really don't care if the forum gets shut down, I get banned or whatever. I am only speaking up ( or out) cause of wrongs being committed against people and trying to defend myself but as soon as I try and defend myself, omg ban philli!

Also I have explained to constanza about the mods tampering with my account, explaining it on there will do nothing anyway as comp will deny it and then everyone else will come in and say shit anyway, so it won't accomplish anything, but LOL at Johnnie for bringing it up.

sngking

Back to top Go down

Post  sngking Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Not 1 post anywhere on there since just after my banning to about a hour ago a Steve Kerr post.

Which is 4 hours! I could be wrong and just not seeing posts mind you.

sngking

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:27 pm

something else I wanted to post when they were saying where is Shar lets get her to ban yoda from the forum game, was lets ask some of the lady members maybe they know where Shar is....

Bwahahahahaha..... Crying or Very sad seriously tho there is no women on that site. But women ARE allowed to play poker I swear.
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  sngking Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:59 pm

And it continues.., new forum game thread up and again Darb is brought up. I can't post the link as I am a new member here.

NOW comp says stop it about bringing Darb up, where was this the last how many months! Mark is off the deep end, I have contact with him outside of the forum as I have no problem with him until this I hate Darb thing, he is flipping out on me saying Darb is nuts and why am I following his "poison".

sngking

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:01 am

sngking wrote:And it continues.., new forum game thread up and again Darb is brought up. I can't post the link as I am a new member here.

NOW comp says stop it about bringing Darb up, where was this the last how many months! Mark is off the deep end, I have contact with him outside of the forum as I have no problem with him until this I hate Darb thing, he is flipping out on me saying Darb is nuts and why am I following his "poison".
don't get to upset or in trouble for it all, but yes its quite strange to see all of a sudden. Certainly woulda cleared things up.

JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  sngking Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:20 am

Oh no don't worry, I was bored tonight,lol. Too tired to play poker, got to get some sleep and get ready for some poker playing long weekend! Very Happy

JodaB. wrote:
sngking wrote:And it continues.., new forum game thread up and again Darb is brought up. I can't post the link as I am a new member here.

don't get to upset or in trouble for it all, but yes its quite strange to see all of a sudden. Certainly woulda cleared things up.

sngking

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3