Dagobaht-Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible legal action against pfca and members

3 posters

Go down

Possible legal action against pfca and members Empty Possible legal action against pfca and members

Post  sngking Fri May 02, 2014 6:17 pm

So it's getting ridiculous again from a couple of members so I sent this p.m. to the owner and mods of the forum................

Hello gentleman

I am giving this forum one last chance to rectify the harassment and cyber bullying going on this forum from members wetts and GTAPOKER.

I will be contacting the police and pressing charges and taking further legal action if need be if something is not done about this crap.

I have a right to enjoy the forum like everyone else and not be harassed and I know for a fact that a number of members of this forum feel the same way about not enjoying reading these type of posts from these 2 individuals and I know they have p.m.'d Scoops and you mods about it previously and have posted about it.

This is not just joking around, A fellow poker player and poker night live player committed suicide because of the harasement type posts such as these on another forum right before Christmas and he had kids.

This is a serious issue.

Thank You

philliivey

sngking

Back to top Go down

Possible legal action against pfca and members Empty Re: Possible legal action against pfca and members

Post  JodaB. Fri May 02, 2014 10:09 pm

well i mean, obv you should just leave.  Its really stupid and you KNOW i understand your situation.  That forum exists specifically so that a certain clique can function without actually have to look at their own morality. 

I know they won't take u seriously tho.  Gotta learn to just live on/in dagobaht-cave.  Convince some sincere posters to join etc.
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Possible legal action against pfca and members Empty Re: Possible legal action against pfca and members

Post  sngking Fri May 02, 2014 10:19 pm

yup yup, No they are not taking me seriously but I am not surprised of course. I am going to wrap up my lil bap that I have going first and out of there. I love you 

sngking

Back to top Go down

Post  RWPKRPLR1 Wed May 14, 2014 3:33 pm

Took a look at your bap.. good stuff... Dont leave PFC just yet... Do another BAP with a solid markup.... The Well isn't completely dry  Wink ...

RWPKRPLR1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum