Dagobaht-Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reebs No planes discussion

4 posters

Go down

Reebs No planes discussion Empty Reebs No planes discussion

Post  JodaB. Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:38 am

Nice to be able to chat about these, not sure how i feel about this but the kids think there were no planes on 9/11. Haven't finished watching but so far quite interesting...

JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Reebs No planes discussion Empty Re: Reebs No planes discussion

Post  Superman Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:48 am

I have some mixed feelings on all of this..but if I recall that morning, and I think I do quite well...the vids of the planes were on the air immediately..as were eye witness accounts talking about the planes in the buildings..

Now who was behind it all...well..I have a lot of issues believing A: the US didn't know it was gonna happen, or B: have some sort of hand.

Superman

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:04 am

Superman wrote:I have some mixed feelings on all of this..but if I recall that morning, and I think I do quite well...the vids of the planes were on the air immediately..as were eye witness accounts talking about the planes in the buildings..

Now who was behind it all...well..I have a lot of issues believing A: the US didn't know it was gonna happen, or B: have some sort of hand.

This video deals with all the live footage. Not sure you've seen anything on this topic.
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  Superman Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:11 am

not yet, but I will..after I win these two tournies.

Superman

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoker.B. Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:24 am

this stuff makes my brain hurt No

Crying or Very sad
Smoker.B.
Smoker.B.

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:27 am

ya cause we have way better technologies to analyze the maths of the situation etc.

theres a music video in the middles thats pretty silly tho.
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:28 am

this one is pretty decent too.
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  Superman Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:35 am

Interesting stuff.. I do love conspiracy theory.

The first video certainly could have gone without the music video, it's things like that, that take away credence...

Superman

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:40 am

Superman wrote:Interesting stuff.. I do love conspiracy theory.

The first video certainly could have gone without the music video, it's things like that, that take away credence...
ya obv in non dagobaht land that woulda got the video flamed. I thought the guy deserves to make fun of the other guy that hard, so I'll let him have it, but ya that was like really really not need.

JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  Superman Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:22 am

I think the second video actually held a bit more weight with the "testimony", if you will, of aircraft engineers talking about the definitive-impossible crash vs. the possibility of faked videos (however compelling the evidence is)

Superman

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:27 am

Superman wrote:I think the second video actually held a bit more weight with the "testimony", if you will, of aircraft engineers talking about the definitive-impossible crash vs. the possibility of faked videos (however compelling the evidence is)
I'll try and dig up the source on that, some kid phone all the top engineers and has long well put together conversations and question with them. All the engineers laugh at the math involved in the plane speeds and paths.
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  REEBS77 Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:00 am

Yea typically I am the type to laugh at most conspiracy theories... However 9/11 makes my head hurt.

I watched a video on Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Its a guy giving a speech on a number of different points that totally question everything we are led to believe happened on that day. Everything from the precise way the towers came down in a controlled manner, to firefighters on scene yelling things that just don't add up. People hearing explosions just prior to collapse. There was even a construction crew that was working on the elevator shaft in the months prior to 9/11. That elevator shaft is the only access to the core structure of the buildings, and the only way engineers believe that the buildings could come down the way they did.

Furthermore, there was NO INVESTIGATION. This is outrageous! How can people be so blinded to not see this? I understand that it was devistating and that, but no investigation was done on any of it. They just piled the rubble on a bunch of boats and sent it overseas (China I wanna say?). I can't understand this.

Anyways will discuss this further now that we have a spot to discuss it without getting derailed....

Edit: I see you added a like button! ... Twisted Evil
REEBS77
REEBS77

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:18 pm

Ya thats stuff is all standard, I mean we have actual footage of the demolition of both building. It doesn't look a collapse at all, like seriously its not a question it huuuuuge denial if you still look at that and think 'hmmm that might actually be controlled demolition'

But ya watch these videos and tell me if there were any planes.
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down