Dagobaht-Cave
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commentaries on Zimmerman trial.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Commentaries on Zimmerman trial. - Page 2 Empty Re: Commentaries on Zimmerman trial.

Post  JodaB. Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Another thing we must understand is the nature of a lawyer and their direct relation and networking connection to politics, lawmaking, and economy.

A lawyer as said before is not someone versed in morality, but instead versed in the undemocratic regulations setup by the governing bodies that enforce them.

The people are not only skilled in law, but also in winning debates, and more importantly at convincing other not just that they are correct but sometimes just to allow them to continue with there desired motives. That is they may not convince the public, a judge, or a jury that a defendant is guilty, but they may convince them that the defendant should be punished anyways.

A lawyer in this sense if a very powerful person, as they are not only skilled in ways of the state and law but also in how to persuade less intelligent peoples, which includes the masses or collective peoples which is obviously a less intelligent entity.

This makes lawyers great peoples for raising monies and spreading certain types of propaganda, often in a very convincing and charismatic manner. It should be alarming to know that this is how our legal system is often swayed, but even more alarming to learn that many of the most well know politicians including Obama, were themselves lawyer.

This might help us understand the networks and connections and the fund raising campaigns and the awareness of certain issues and the targeting of demographics etc.

Many of these people either pay each other, appoint each other, sponsor each other, or create each others jobs.

In this we begin to really understand the system that we are questioning.

JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Commentaries on Zimmerman trial. - Page 2 Empty Re: Commentaries on Zimmerman trial.

Post  JodaB. Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Mark wrote: But I rarely try and attack people or make their situation worse. Even when I'm mean, there's usually a base of trying to help someone.
This is the kind of post that is extremely alarming coming from someone who works with troubled youth. It offends me that all the people around don't put a stop to it.

It is not how we should treat our fellow human beings, nor should we be teaching our children to act and think in such a way.

Its a very telling sign of very crossed morals that lead to a likelihood of treating others in a prejudiced bias and unfair manner.

This same type of person is very likely to lash out and attack in response to someone correctly pointing out their inappropriate actions and morals, and to suggest these things are not passed down to those that see us as leaders is to show a great disconnection from and misunderstanding of the youth/adult relationship
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  sngking Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:35 pm

JodaB. wrote:
Mark wrote: But I rarely try and attack people or make their situation worse. Even when I'm mean, there's usually a base of trying to help someone.
This is the kind of post that is extremely alarming coming from someone who works with troubled youth. It offends me that all the people around don't put a stop to it.

It is not how we should treat our fellow human beings, nor should we be teaching our children to act and think in such a way.

Its a very telling sign of very crossed morals that lead to a likelihood of treating others in a prejudiced bias and unfair manner.

This same type of person is very likely to lash out and attack in response to someone correctly pointing out their inappropriate actions and morals, and to suggest these things are not passed down to those that see us as leaders is to show a great disconnection from and misunderstanding of the youth/adult relationship

Ya I laugh at that too about Mark, He "attacked" and or lashed out at me private message cause I was supporting Darb. He has not talked too me since but I still don't have a problem with him though except for this.

sngking

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:45 pm

trigs wrote:no. the opposite of having religion in the government is not having atheism in government. it's just having no religion.
government is religion.
JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  JodaB. Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:41 pm

milo wrote:I, too have always wondered why it is that the Bible is not considered an "historical text", more particularly the New Testament.

Can a non-believer explain this please.
this i can clearly explain as well as misconceptions on contradictions in and about the bible and god's words and its meaning. As I have studied not only some of the text, many opinions from both side, debated with many people from different belief/non belief on the issue, and found many non prejudicial scholars as well as prejudicial scholars on the issue. I'm not an expert and have much to learn, but I'm confident I can make sense of it for those that can't jive with some of the material.

JodaB.
JodaB.

Back to top Go down

Post  sngking Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:18 pm

GTA at it again, even weirder is it's out of the blue.Don't know what his obsession is with "philli"Rolling Eyes 

sngking

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum